It's the first time for this International Skibob (or Skibike) championship in France. 10 countries are fighting during this contest.
Thursday 1st Februrary 2018
- 2pm – 7pm : Welcome and registration
at Office de Tourisme de Notre Dame de Bellecombe
- 5:30pm : General captain meeting and BX, L12 et WC.
Notre Dame de Bellecombe Town hall
- 6:30pm : World Cup official oppening ceremony
Official speeches, nations show, welcome drinks.
Notre Dame de Bellecombe Place.
Friday 2nd February 2018
- 9am : Skibob X trial in Crest Voland. Only L12.
Tour du Pin Boarder X
- 9:30am : Timed Qualification run
- 11am : Finals – From the round of 64.
- 2:45pm : Special slalom Captain meeting, WC and L12
Notre Dame de Bellecombe Town Hall.
- 3:30pm : Giant slalom Captain meeting
- 5pm : World cup trial : Special slalom by night with L12 competition.
Quarts piste in Notre Dame de Bellecombe.
- 5pm : Reconnaissance of the course.
- 5:30pm : 1st run
- 7pm : 2nd run
- 8:30pm : Prize list and Podium.
- 9pm : Podiums and price giving ceremony
Saturday 3th February 2018
- 9am : World Cup trial : Giant slalom, with L12 competition.
World Cup trial : Giant slalom, with L12 competition
- 9am : Reconnaissance of the course.
- 9:45am : 1st run
- 11:15am : 2nd run
- 12:15pm : Podiums and price giving ceremony
7pm : CLOSING CEREMONY
Crédits photos (c) Office de Tourisme du Val d'Arly